Your Integrated Medical and Health Program for Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Management in 4 Easy Steps
How it works
1. Meet with our doctors and dietitians in one easy appointment
2. Take and review your pathology
3. Consult with our clinical dietitian, get support, become accountable and track your results
4. Learn ‘what to eat’ when it comes to diabetes, a crucial ‘skill for life’
EllaWell Program Benefits
Core Program Summary
- Metabolic Health – insulin resistance screen
and diabetes risk review
- Multiple Doctor and Clinical Dietitian Appointments
- Pathology Collection & Analysis
- Reporting to your GP of progress status
- Nutri-Medical Review
- Vitamins and body composition review with prescription
- Goal setting accountability
- Individualised online Video Portal video instruction for: meal plans, shopping right, eating out, menus, snacking, exercise and pantry make over
- Final Weigh-In and blood sample analysis and success measurement. Congratulations program summary and medical report.
Program Benefits | 3 Month Program and Integrated Service
- Access end-to-end medical support for pre-diabetes, diabetes and metabolic disease including insulin resistance, weight loss and obesity.
- Dedicated medical and clinical dietitians all in the one clinic working simultaneously with your pathology results to set you on the right path quickly and easily.
- Avoid the frustration and wasted time of running to many appointments seeking consultation from numerous doctors and health professionals who are not working efficiently together.
- Our longer appointments ensure you get the support you need with your dedicated team. One point of contact, set appointments, online learning, including: goal setter, customised meal plan (one on one with dietician), shopping list and pantry make over.
- Learning 'what to eat' when it comes to diabetes is a crucial skill for life. Check the online learning portal at www.what2eat.org
- Save time and money by accessing the experts for your unique medical situation in the one convenient appointment program.